Buy Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml
Testosterone is a hormone that stimulates sexual development and helps maintain sexual traits in males.
- Testosterone affects many parts of the body, including the skin, muscles, bones, liver, kidneys, and brain.
- Treatment of the signs and symptoms of primary and secondary hypogonadism in men.
397 in stock
Buy Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml Online for sale
Buy testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml, is a man-made equivalent of the naturally occurring male hormone testosterone. This hormone promotes secondary sexual traits such as facial hair and increased muscle mass, as well as the development and maintenance of male reproductive tissues.
Injectable steroids have the potential to create extremely significant results in a short period of time. Athletes, bodybuilders, and others who wish to reach their goals rapidly use them.
Testosterone Cypionate, also known as 19-nortestosterone, is a steroid. It is a hormone that is naturally created in the body and serves a variety of tasks, including muscle growth and development, enhanced bone density, and red blood cell production stimulation.
- Testosterone cypionate is a long acting intramuscular oil-based injectable for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
- Testosterone Cypionate is a hormone replacement medication that can be prescribe to men and women who have low testosterone levels owing to hypogonadism or other causes.
- Testosterone cypionate is a white or creamy white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly so and stable in air. It is insoluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, chloroform, dioxane, ether, and soluble in vegetable oils.
- Injectable Testosterone Cypionate has the ability to treat a variety of diseases, including male delayed puberty and hypogonadism (testosterone deficiency).
Since 1959, Testosterone Cypionate, a synthetic anabolic steroid, has been prescribe to treat low testosterone levels in men. It is also use in the treatment of breast cancer, hypogonadism (underactive sex glands), and bodybuilding. The chemical name for testosterone cypionate is androst-4-en-3-one, 17-(3-cyclopentyl-1-oxopropoxy)-, (17ß)-. Its molecular formula is C27H40O3, and the molecular weight 412.61.
All in 10ml