Letrozole is used to treat certain types of breast cancer in women who have already stopped menstruating (postmenopausal). Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen.
- Letrozole decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
- Letrozole is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It may be given to you for other reasons.
76 in stock
Buy Letrozole Online for sale
Buy Letrozole, is use to treat postmenopausal women with breast cancer. It is frequently offer to women whose cancer has progressed despite their use of tamoxifen (Nolvadex, Soltamox). Letrozole is a prescription medication use to treat postmenopausal women with breast cancer. It belongs to a class of drugs known as aromatase inhibitors, which work by preventing the body from producing estrogen.
Letrozole inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by binding to an enzyme called aromatase. This reduces estrogen levels and may aid in the prevention and treatment of hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast cancer.
Letrozole may also be use for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Uses of Letrozole
- Letrozole is use in conjunction with a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist to treat certain types of breast cancer in women who have managed to pass menopause and whose ovaries no longer produce estrogen.
- Many types of breast tumors can grow as a result of estrogen. Letrozole inhibits this growth and may even cause some breast tumors to shrink.
- Letrozole is use to treat postmenopausal women with breast cancer. By interfering with the effects of estrogen in breast and uterine tissue, this medication can inhibit the growth of breast cancer.
- Letrozole is use to treat certain types of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Letrozole may inhibit tumor cell growth by preventing the tumor cells from using estrogen. Letrozole belongs to a class of drugs known as nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors.
- Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor, which is a type of medication.
- It is use to treat postmenopausal women with breast cancer. It inhibits or stops the growth of breast cancer cells.
50 Unless It Stated