Halotestin increases energy and leads to improved health.
- Halotestin is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from testosterone. It will boost your testosterone level, increase muscle mass and physically cut you down to size. But it’s not for everyone. Any bodybuilder knows whether a halotestin cycle is for them or not.
- Halotestin is used in men and women to treat symptoms of breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic). Halotestin is also used to reduce the pain/swelling (inflammation) of arthritis and to treat a certain type of anemia (lack of red blood cells).
- Halotestin is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty or other hormonal imbalances. Halotestin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- All 100 Tabs Unless Stated
154 in stock
Halotestin is approved for palliative treatment of advanced, inoperable carcinoma of the prostate and for chronic weight loss caused by cancer or AIDS.
- Halotstin (Fluoxymesterone) is one of the strongest oral steroids ever produced. It is also one of the rare DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derived steroids. Halotestin is described as “extremely androgenic” when compared with other anabolic/androgenic steroids, even those that are highly androgenic such as testosterone, methyltestosterone, fluoxymesterone, etc.
- The anabolic effect however is considered to be rather weak, about the same as Anadrol (Oxymetholone). Initially developed in the 1950’s by Upjohn as a treatment for breast cancer and anemia, Halotestin was later adopted by athletes who wished to make rapid gains in strength without adding bodyweight.
- Molecularly it is similar to Methyltestosterone except that the C9-alpha position has been replaced with an oxygen atom. This makes its activity much more pronounced locally when injected intramuscularly than orals since this oxygen atom can be cleaved off once in the circulation.
- We obtain a much more lipophillic compound which easily penetrates the cell walls. The 9th carbon breaks off of testosterone when methyl.
- Halotestin, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which was derived from testosterone. In addition to its medical use, it is used to improve physique and performance. It is given by mouth or by injection into muscle.
- Halotestin is an extremely powerful anabolic steroid. It carries a high anabolic and strong androgenic nature and as a result, brings about very pronounced levels of muscularity and hardness to the physique.
- Halotestin is a man-made form of testosterone. Testosterone is a naturally occurring sex hormone that is produced in a man’s testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced in a woman’s ovaries and adrenal system.
100 Unless It Stated