Drostanolone enanthate is used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is given by injection into a muscle by a professional.
- Drostanolone enanthate is an injectable form of drostanolone.
- Drostanolone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, chemically altered so that the hormone’s androgenic (masculinizing) properties are reduced and its anabolic (tissue-building) properties preserved.
- Drostanolone enanthate has the same effect as methyl testosterone, but does not convert to estrogen.
- Therefore, it is especially valued by bodybuilders. Drostanolone enanthate is not recommended for women or children.
132 in stock
Drostanolone enanthate, sold under the brand names Drolban, Masteril, and Masteron among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which was used to treat breast cancer in women but is now no longer marketed. It is given by injection into muscle.
- Drostanolone enanthate (brand names Masteril, Drolban, Permastril), or drostanolone 17β-enanthate, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. It is an androgen ester – specifically, the C17β enanthate ester of drostanolone – and is marketed in the United States under a variety of brand names.
- Drostanolone enanthate is a synthetic androgen that does not promote the development of male sexual characteristics (androgenic) and promotes the growth of muscle tissue (anabolic).
All in 10ml