Clomiphene citrate. clomifene or clomifene citrate. a drug that is used to treat infertility in women.
- Clomiphene is indicated for the treatment of ovulatory dysfunction in women desiring pregnancy.
- Clomiphene citrate is used to treat infertility in women. Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released.
130 in stock
Used to treat absent or irregular menstrual cycles, Clomiphene is a prescription medication that helps promote normal ovulation. If you’ve been trying to get pregnant for months and not had success, clomiphene citrate (Clomid) may help.
- Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation (egg production) in women who do not produce ova (eggs) but wish to become pregnant (infertility).
- Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released.
- Clomiphene citrate, an ovulation-stimulating medication, is commonly used to help women get pregnant. This drug helps to increase the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation). It is a weak estrogen agonist/antagonist that can be taken by mouth.
- The primary side effect is breast discomfort. If this medication does not cause your body to ovulate, other medications that can be taken by mouth, such as letrozole (Femara), may be recommended. Laparoscopic ovarian surgery may also be suggested as an alternative treatment option..
- Clomiphene citrate has been proven to stimulate the free testosterone fraction in the blood. This anabolic agent promotes an increase in Free Testosterone by reducing estrogenic activity, thereby increasing the body’s own testosterone secretion.
50 Unless It Stated