Boldenone undecylenate is an anabolic steroid derived from testosterone and nandrolone. It is considered a long-acting compound because it stays active in the body for several weeks due to release of very little liver enzymes.
- Boldenone undecyclenate is a synthetic androgenic-anabolic steroid derived from the naturally occurring hormone testosterone.
- Boldenone exists as an inactive prodrug boldenone undecyclenate, which is metabolized into boldenone in the body.
- Boldenone is an injectable anabolic steroid. It is similar to Nandrolone. This compound is long acting and has a duration of about 2-4 weeks.
200 in stock
The structural formula of boldenone undecyclenate is shown above. It resembles closely another anabolic steroid known as nandrolone. Boldenone is a long-acting anabolic steroid which lasts in the body for a few weeks.
- For this reason, it requires less frequent injections than short-acting compounds like testosterone or nandrolone decanoate do.
- This quality makes boldenone a good choice for athletes who compete at irregular intervals and in different kinds of events, such as bodybuilders and powerlifters, who may only want to inject when a contest or heavy training bout is approaching.
- Boldenone is a long-anabolic steroid that develops slowly. It lasts in the body for weeks, meaning athletes only have to inject it occasionally. Bodybuilders, powerlifters and others take it every one to two weeks.
All in 10ml